"STUDENTS HAVE YOUR VOICES HEARD"
!Wilson Management Cares What You Think!
Wilson’s management team wants to meet with interested students over the summer to get their ideas and input about the following questions:
1. What suggestions do you have for improvements at Wilson? What will help make Wilson a model school?
2. What do you like about Wilson? What are its strengths?
You are invited to share thoughts on issues important to you, including for example:
- safety, security, discipline
- academics, sports, extra-curricular activities
- dress code, cafeteria and food, facilities
Full List of Meeting Dates:
Tuesday, July 29th, 9 am – 11 am
Tuesday, August 5th, 1 pm – 3 pm
Tuesday, August 12th, 6 pm– 8 pm
Please go to the main office and mention the meeting and you will be directed as to where to go for the meeting wtih Principal Cahall.