The 2nd Senior Family Meeting will take place on
Wednesday, November 4, 2008
- Representative from DC CAP (scholarship office)
- Representative from Sun Trust Bank to talk about student loans
- Sandy Bean from Wilson's College and Career Office
- Information on Senior expenses and important dates
- John Snoddy and other Wilson Counselors
There will be time for questions and answers
Last year's college placements: Per request of the first senior parent meeting, a list of last year's seniors and the colleges/universities they are attending is posted on the Wilson website,
under the section titled "College and Career Center."
- Get in request for transcripts
- You must send the SAT/ACT scores to the schools your child is applying to
- "Brag Sheet" should be sent in to counselor completing recommendation as soon as possible.
For more information on the meeting
contact: Beth Perry-202-291-3737